The National Botanic Gardens are located in Glasnevin, 5 km north-west of Dublin city centre, Ireland. The 27 acres (19.5 hectares), are situated between the River Tolka and the Prospect Cemetery. The gardens included part of the River Tolka floodplain. The gardens were founded in 1795 by the Dublin Society (later the Royal Dublin Society) and they have grown to hold 20,000 living plants and many millions of dried plant specimens. There are several architecturally notable greenhouses.

More Flowers

More Flowers